Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been far too long!

Well the last time that I've posted on this sucker has been more than a month ago! So like... Last year... Yeah... ANYWHO, I guess all that means is that I'd have more to talk about for you boys and girls right?
WRONG!!

No just kidding, I have plenty to say! So as I listen to Genesis on my Ipod (honestly, life can't get much better than that.), I'll attempt to recount my current status! -Forgive any typos I may make, I'm losing my english a little bit.-

Ok so, Christmas I guess comes first right? When was my last post... The 5th of December? Yeah... That sounds about right. OK. So Christmas was a lot of fun! I asked for a lot of sock in fact. "Who even does that?" you may ask, "I do!" is how I respond. And believe it or not, I got socks. As well as a hat, a scarf and other small trinkets which I enjoyed. And my gifts were a success as well I think!

From left to right: Me, Joseph, Louise, Irene.
So yes that was loads of fun! 

New years eve was also lots of fun! I managed to escape going to LaRochelle with my host family to stay with my best bud here in France, Pierre-Edouard. And that was freakin' awesome. 3 days of video games, haning out, and ENGLISH. Yes he speaks english, so its always nice to take a breather and chill with him. As for new years eve, I passed a sweet soirĂ©e with all my Frenchies and my friend Lori's house. Freakin awesome night. Lotsa music, talking and trampolines! And as Lori has just told me, I have no photos from that night.... sooooooooooo... yah. 

January!! Pretty much the same as any month, I recently changed my family. So that was a bit of a transistion. I have a piano in my room now. So win. Uhm... I don't really recall anything else important to say. ^^' 

So tell you guys what (yes all 8 of you.) Send me some questions and I'll answer them in my next post!!!

Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maxwell: Some questions, then...

    1) Did you listen to the CD that the Marquet family sent (the one with the french group on it?) They're really good...sound a bit like the Dropkick Murphy's at times (only, maybe, middle-aged French versions of them!)

    2) Are there lots of arabic people in Lannion? What do they (or you, for that matter) think of what's going down in Egypt, Tunisia (big french influence there), etc. These are crazy times in the world, no?

    3) Tell us more about your new family? What do mom and pop do; how's the routine different (getting to school, eating, etc.)

    4) Can you post some photos of your new home (outside and in, view from your window, bedroom, the piano, etc.)... AND of course, your new family?!!! We'd love to see them!!!

    Love, dad

    ReplyDelete