Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 23, 2010

OK so it's been a while...

10 days to be exact. The reason for the delay is the lack in real news on my trip. I'm starting to fall into a groove which is good, but rather lacking in major excitement. SO. For something to tide you all over, here is a compilation of the doodles I draw in class:


Taking notes- The Max Hoeschele Method:






That, in a nutshell is how I spend my time in class. In my opinion it's more productive than staring blankly at a teacher as they talk at me.

Interesting things are bound to happen soon! And when they do, you'll know 1-5 days after!

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Looks like you might have a career in animation for the Comedy Channel.....its a possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude this is hilarious... i gotta start doodling more again... its tyler by the way i dont have a blogspot

    ReplyDelete