Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sep 7th. Things are looking up!

I had my third day of school today, and it was so much better! Started the same, going to class... wandering aimlessly, feeling awkward. All that normal exchange student stuff. BUT THEN, people! They talked to us, and even asked Israel and I to follow. Shortly after, they ditched us... I was annoyed. But then gym class came and frankly I love gym class. One of the few places in which words aren't really needed to communicate. Awkward laughs about how ridiculous we looked doing the exercises the teacher was having us do were the only communication needed. After that was lunch, which went down smoothly due to the lack of a line. (Thank god)
 Ans after that, things continued as normal, but then again! People!! And this time they didn't ditch us. We now have friends! It's facebook official... Soon... So with our new group of friends, class sped by. God afternoon. Then... FRISBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Twas epic. Although very different than what I'm used to, I really enjoyed the first practice. The players were very friendly, and even some spoke English! I'm excited for my next practice. By the end of this year I will no longer have a bad pull called a "Hoeschele". (congrats if you get that reference) Ok, I would probably write more here, but I'm close to dead right about now. So.... Bye. =D

3 comments:

  1. Max - so glad that you finally have friends! And it only took a week and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are having a good time =)

    ReplyDelete